Sonntag, 13. August 2017

Blog without pictures 😭

After a 41 kms walk yesterday, I reached Västanede at Hilja and her family. Santano had all-you-can-eat on the field and I enjoyed some delicious Swedish pancakes 😊


Today I started the day with a museum's visit.  😉 Then we had an easy recovery walk of 16 kms thanks to Hilja, who transported our luggage in the car. 


I have a great time with Elisabeth and her family in Gastjö. Qaanaaq and Santano made some new friends and I had to throw a lot of sticks to Elisabeth's fluffy lovely furball 😊
In the evening, Hilja came to exchange thd broken front shoes  of Santano after Elisabeth spent the half of her afternoon trying to reach a ferrier.


THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR  THE GREAT HOURS I COULD SPEND WITH YOU AND FOR YOUR HELP!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen